[OpenAjaxIDE] more optional/required attributes

Bertrand Le Roy Bertrand.Le.Roy at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 10 12:44:03 PDT 2008

Actually no, it's not totally accurate. Returning undefined and not returning anything is subtly different (and Firefox in strict mode may flag the difference with a warning).
Sure, I don't think anyone will ever use undefined to mean that they will explicitly return something that is undefined but I thought I'd make the point anyway. I think we had that exact same discussion a while ago when we discussed "void".