[OpenAjaxIDE] Multiple returns question when not using paramName and paramValue

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 10 11:14:22 PDT 2008

Is the following allowed:

<method name="foo"...>
<return* datatype="Object">
   <description>Returns a JavaScript object with these
<return* datatype="Object">
   <description>Returns a JavaScript object with these other

(where return* is a placeholder for whatever tagname we decide on)

My question is whether it is allowed to have multiple return element
without using paramName and paramValue. My guess is yes, that is indeed
allowed, and the IDE just needs to deal with it somehow, where one option
would be to display all of the possible return types in some sort of
concatenated manner (e.g., first return at top, last return at bottom).