[OpenAjaxIDE] [OpenAjaxGadgets] getSupportedViews() andrequestNavigateTo()

Howard Weingram weingram at tibco.com
Tue Sep 9 13:38:09 PDT 2008

I agree with both changes.

	From: gadgets-bounces at openajax.org
[mailto:gadgets-bounces at openajax.org] On Behalf Of Rich Thompson
	Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 11:56 AM
	To: gadgets at openajax.org; ide at openajax.org
	Subject: Re: [OpenAjaxGadgets] [OpenAjaxIDE] getSupportedViews()

	I agree with both changes, but not the reasoning for #1. Things
will be simpler if we drop this API, but the metadata author and js
author (this is a js API) are not necessarily the same person. By
dropping it we lose support for a few cases where things are dynamically
discovered and displayed, but I do not think we need to cover those in