[OpenAjaxIDE] getSupportedViews() and requestNavigateTo()

Rich Thompson richt2 at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 9 11:56:08 PDT 2008

I agree with both changes, but not the reasoning for #1. Things will be
simpler if we drop this API, but the metadata author and js author (this
is a js API) are not necessarily the same person. By dropping it we lose
support for a few cases where things are dynamically discovered and
displayed, but I do not think we need to cover those in v1.

Rich