[OpenAjaxIDE] Does <require type="library"> always requirea'src'attribute?

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 22 21:08:11 PDT 2008

Yes, I agree that we want *_oam.xml files shipping with Ajax libraries, but
what I was saying is that it seems unlikely that a toolkit would have its
files arranged like this:

rootdir/
  comboboxwidget_oam.xml
  treewidget_oam.xml.
  calendar_oam.xlm
  spry.js
  images/
  css/
  tests/

In other words, I would expect that it is rare that the *oam.xml files are
in the root folder of the distribution. That's why I'm leaning towards
'src' being a required attribute when you have <require type="library">.

Jon

             "Kin Blas"
             <jblas at adobe.com>
             ide-bounces at opena         <ide at openajax.org>
             jax.org                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/22/2008 02:32          Re: [OpenAjaxIDE] Does <require
             PM                        type="library"> always
                                       requirea'src'attribute?

Hmmm, I would think that one of the goals for this working group would be
to encourage the distribution of the OAA WMD files with the library
distributions? For example I was thinking that within the Spry library zip
file developers download, we would have a directory that contained
*_oam.xml files that described widgets within the distribution.