[OpenAjaxIDE] Does <require type="library"> always requirea'src'attribute?

Kin Blas jblas at adobe.com
Fri Aug 22 14:32:22 PDT 2008

Hmmm, I would think that one of the goals for this working group would
be to encourage the distribution of the OAA WMD files with the library
distributions? For example I was thinking that within the Spry library
zip file developers download, we would have a directory that contained
*_oam.xml files that described widgets within the distribution.