[OpenAjaxIDE] Does <require type="library"> always require a 'src'attribute?

Kin Blas jblas at adobe.com
Fri Aug 22 12:01:51 PDT 2008

I thought we decided in one of our meetings that the src paths of any
<require> files with an attribute of library="dojo" were relative to the
src path in the library <require> tag?

If that's the case, I would assume that there must be a src attribute
specified ... or should the default of an unspecified library src path
be ".", which is the same directory as the Widget Meta Data file?