[OpenAjaxIDE] [OpenAjaxGadgets] Widget constructors - property bag *not* passed

Howard Weingram weingram at tibco.com
Thu Aug 14 21:16:11 PDT 2008

Okay. Make it a Gadgets call.
hw

________________________________

	From: Jon Ferraiolo [mailto:jferrai at us.ibm.com]
	Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:53 AM
	To: Howard Weingram
	Cc: gadgets at openajax.org; ide at openajax.org
	Subject: RE: [OpenAjaxGadgets] Widget constructors - property
bag *not* passed

	Hi Howard,
	So we can hammer through this issue, are you available for the
IDE phone call next Tuesday (1pm PT) or a Gadgets phone call next
Wednesday (also 1pm PT)?

	Stew is out this week, but I assume he will be available next
week.

	 "Howard Weingram" <weingram at tibco.com>

				"Howard Weingram" <weingram at tibco.com>

Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS, <ide at openajax.org>,
<gadgets at openajax.org>

RE: [OpenAjaxGadgets] Widget constructors - property bag *not* passed

	I am not sure about this, Jon.

	The property bag being passed in could include properties
	(such as local security callbacks) that are not intended for
	external advertisement.

	Could we please leave this in here for now? Thanks.

	hw