[OpenAjaxIDE] [OpenAjaxGadgets] Widget constructors - property bag *not* passed

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 14 10:53:10 PDT 2008

Hi Howard,
So we can hammer through this issue, are you available for the IDE phone
call next Tuesday (1pm PT) or a Gadgets phone call next Wednesday (also 1pm
PT)?

Stew is out this week, but I assume he will be available next week.

             "Howard Weingram"
             <weingram at tibco.c
                                       Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS,
             08/13/2008 05:06          <ide at openajax.org>,
             PM                        <gadgets at openajax.org>

                                       RE: [OpenAjaxGadgets] Widget
                                       constructors - property bag *not*
                                       passed

I am not sure about this, Jon.

The property bag being passed in could include properties
(such as local security callbacks) that are not intended for
external advertisement.

Could we please leave this in here for now? Thanks.

hw