[OpenAjaxIDE] HTML/JavaScript encoding for variable substitution

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 13 14:30:13 PDT 2008

Having suffixes instead of prefixes is fine with me! I agree that suffixes
would make for more readable content.

Jon

             "Kin Blas"
             <jblas at adobe.com>
             ide-bounces at opena         <ide at openajax.org>
             jax.org                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/13/2008 01:57          Re: [OpenAjaxIDE] HTML/JavaScript
             PM                        encoding for variable substitution

Yeah the transformations were exactly what I was thinking. Just curious,
why are we prefixing as opposed to postfixing the transformation names? I
guess to my eyes, it would be easier to read the template code/markup and
see what properties were actually being used if they came after the
property names.