[OpenAjaxIDE] HTML/JavaScript encoding for variable substitution

Kin Blas jblas at adobe.com
Wed Aug 13 13:57:33 PDT 2008

Yeah the transformations were exactly what I was thinking. Just curious,
why are we prefixing as opposed to postfixing the transformation names?
I guess to my eyes, it would be easier to read the template code/markup
and see what properties were actually being used if they came after the
property names.