[OpenAjaxIDE] Thank You

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 12 10:09:50 PDT 2008

Hi Ingo,
It has been a pleasure working with you. Many thanks for your contributions
to our efforts. Best of luck with the new family member and have fun
playing daddy.

Jon

             Ingo Muschenetz
             <ingo at aptana.com>
             ide-bounces at opena         "ide at openajax.org"
             jax.org                   <ide at openajax.org>
                                                                        cc

             08/12/2008 09:21                                      Subject
             AM                        [OpenAjaxIDE] Thank You

Hi All,

As some of you may know, my wife and I are happily awaiting the birth of
our
first child, and I will be leaving Aptana to spend time with my soon to be
expanded family. It has been very enjoyable getting to know each of you on
these phone calls and it feels great to leave knowing that what we have
accomplished so far is in very capable hands. Thank you for allowing me to
participate in the discussion, and I hope to have the opportunity to work
with each of you again in the future. Please keep in touch - I am on
LinkedIn and my email is ingo at muschenetz.com.

Best,
Ingo