[OpenAjaxIDE] Thank You

Ingo Muschenetz ingo at aptana.com
Tue Aug 12 09:21:03 PDT 2008

Hi All,

As some of you may know, my wife and I are happily awaiting the birth of our
first child, and I will be leaving Aptana to spend time with my soon to be
expanded family. It has been very enjoyable getting to know each of you on
these phone calls and it feels great to leave knowing that what we have
accomplished so far is in very capable hands. Thank you for allowing me to
participate in the discussion, and I hope to have the opportunity to work
with each of you again in the future. Please keep in touch - I am on
LinkedIn and my email is ingo at muschenetz.com.

Best,
Ingo