[OpenAjaxIDE] Multiselect properties - must have datatype of array

Bertrand Le Roy Bertrand.Le.Roy at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 6 17:50:33 PDT 2008

Same thing that happens in C. Never been a problem as you rarely have the many flag values. Storing a list of countries or states would be more efficiently stored in more elaborate data structures. The use we have of flags is typically stuff like read/write/readwrite or left, right, top, bottom and combinations. You get the idea. Bit structures are way more efficient for this type of situation.
Sure, HTML options are different but I’m not sure I see your point.
Anyway, that’s the design we have in our APIs and it would be nice if it was possible to express it.