[OpenAjaxIDE] Multiselect properties - must have datatype of array

Bertrand Le Roy Bertrand.Le.Roy at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 6 16:14:59 PDT 2008

Options are for enums, right? If so, that is completely different from our usage. Multiple value enums (or flags) have integer values (like in C) and are combined through the  | or operator. Testing for a specific value is done with the & and operator.
So for example, you'd have:
<property name="FavoriteAnimals">
__<options multiple="true">
__</options>
</property>

And if the user picks Tiger and House Cat, that gives 6.