[OpenAjaxIDE] Spec and schema updates: please review

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 5 14:43:41 PDT 2008

I made minor changes to the spec and the schema to reflect the following
decisions from today's IDE phone call:

(1) I added a getHubConnectionHandle() API on the widget wrapper object.
The returned object is a connHandle that allows the widget to invoke the
Hub 1.1 APIs for pub/sub with other widgets within the mashup

==> GADGETS TF: Please speak up if you see any problems with adding this
API.

(2) I changed several attributes from optional to required, such as the
'name' and 'default' attributes on the <property> element.

(3) I added a required 'name' attribute on the <event> element. This looked
like an oversight. If someone sees a problem with adding a 'name'
attribute, please speak up.