[OpenAjaxIDE] Some detailed questions about <enum> and <option>

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 21 17:32:54 PDT 2008

I put the following 3 red-colored questions in the datatypes chapter
(http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/OpenAjax_Metadata_Specification_Datatypes).
 Maybe we can over these issues at tomorrow's phone call.

2008-07-21 Jon: right now you can have the following nested elements:

2008-07-21 Jon: Do we need nested menu support? My opinion is that we
should leave it off for now until someone points out a requirement. If we
need it, we can add an <optgroup> element to the language just like what
HTML has.

2008-07-21 Jon: Right now the schema says <options> can have zero or more
<option> elements. Should that be one or more instead?