[OpenAjaxIDE] <alias>

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 18 14:27:43 PDT 2008

Thanks! I have now fixed the schema to remove the 'datatype' attribute from

Jon

             Ingo Muschenetz
             <ingo at aptana.com>
             07/18/08 01:51 PM         Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS,
                                       "ingo at aptana.org" <ingo at aptana.org>
                                                                        cc
                                       "ide at openajax.org"
                                       <ide at openajax.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [OpenAjaxIDE] <alias>

Hi John,

Type can be removed in this context, assuming alias is always a child of a
class.

We had a case where alias was effectively external to class, and that is
where we needed the type element, but I think we can accomplish that case
with what we have here.

Thanks,
Ingo