[OpenAjaxIDE] require src

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 14 16:43:39 PDT 2008

Hi Lori,
To me, the obvious answer is yes. Let's talk about it at tomorrow's phone
call and see if there any objections.

Jon

             "Lori Hylan-Cho"
             <lorihc at adobe.com
             Sent by:                  <ide at openajax.org>
             ide-bounces at opena                                          cc
             jax.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [OpenAjaxIDE] require src
             07/14/08 03:39 PM

I've got another point that needs clarification as we continue our
real-world implementation of the spec. :-)

In the section on <require>, we specifically point out that the content
of the tag should be inserted into the head if type="css" and no src
attribute is given. Shouldn't this also be true for type="javascript"?
I've seen several widgets that insert a block of bare JS into the head,
and I can't think of another way to do this, since <content> and
<javascript> are for the body.