[OpenAjaxIDE] Some questions for Ingo (and everyone else)

Ingo Muschenetz ingo at aptana.com
Tue Jul 1 17:52:47 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Apologies for missing the call.

1) Attributes element: yes, editorial error. I've corrected that.
5) Alias: yes, the IDE would show the shortened version in content assist. I would suggest it must reference an available method or property or else the IDE won't be able to show proper content assist. It's a shortcut for having to define an item multiple times in the XML.

Let me know if there are other questions I can help answer.

Thanks,
Ingo