[OpenAjaxIDE] Dojo date picker in XML

Bertrand Le Roy Bertrand.Le.Roy at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 16 09:18:07 PST 2007

Why is there a difference in names between the xml and json? TopicInfo seems to be the same as pubsub but all the names are different.

Why are some type names in JSON capitalized? For a string, I'd say either "string"or "String" can work depending on how you test the type (typeof or instanceof) but "STRING" doesn't work. I'd prefer if we used "String"/instanceof because that opens up the possibility of specifying complex types better than just "object".

About types, could we keep the type attribute reserved for actual JavaScript types (I don't think "publish" is a type)? The type in config (JSON) is a little confusing too (and I think there's a missing brace).

Thanks,
Bertrand