[OpenAjaxIDE] Visual jQuery and its XML grammar

Emmanouil Batsis manos at abiss.gr
Wed Oct 31 16:19:00 PDT 2007

Sorry for x-posting.

My understanding is that this XML is generated using a JSDoc Toolkit
template, something that makes sense and is easy to write and maintain.
An example of a template that produces XML comes with the JSDoc Toolkit
distro. Please not that JSDoc Toolkit is JS-based and the successor to
the old perl-based JSDoc.

Anyway, I *think* JSDoc Toolkit is also able to resolve all globals, so
maybe a template to produce registry entries without human errors would
be a good thing, will investigate.

Cheers,

Manos