[OpenAjaxIDE] Open Ajax - Interoperability Committee

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Wed Oct 3 16:32:17 PDT 2007

When: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:00 AM-10:00 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: 1-877-422-0052, 142380

OpenAjax IDE Working Group call time.

*	Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
*	Toll: 1-314-655-1417
*	Participant Pin access code: 142380
*	IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-interop
Our weekly agendas will change over time, but with our requirements complete we are now in Phase II of the process to getting to a spec and agendas will focus on working towards an implementation of the metadata and an associated spec for it.  Our next steps are reviewing the executive summaries of proposals that have been posted @ http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE/proposal_summaries

--Kevin Hakman, TIBCO