[OpenAjaxIDE] TOMORROW'S PHONE CALL CANCELLED - No proposals yet

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 19 08:19:27 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
Kevin can't make it tomorrow and asked me to chair the phone call for him.
The main topic was to review the various proposals for what our XML grammar
should look like. The wiki page for the proposals is:

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE/proposal_summaries

As of now, there are no entries on that wiki page despite the fact that we
agreed to a deadline of tomorrow (Sept 20). Given the lack of proposals and
the lack of Kevin (also, no Phil Berkland), and my own personal shortage of
time this week, I am cancelling the IDE phone call tomorrow. I suggest that
when Kevin gets back, he defines a new drop-dead date and decides on the
day/time for our next IDE WG phone call.

In the meantime, everyone who has a proposal, please add it to the wiki
page ASAP. I believe Lori has entered an example of some Dreamweaver XML on
the IDE Survey page:

*
http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_Survey#Adobe.2FMacromedia_Dreamweaver

so it shouldn't take much effort to copy/paste or add a reference to the
IDE Survey page. Also, I assume that Aptana and MS will propose a variation
on the XML formats that they are using today. Therefore, it shouldn't take
much effort to add a few paragraphs to the IDE proposals wiki page to
summarize what they are thinking we should do.