[OpenAjaxIDE] OAA IDE WG meeting and matrix

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Wed Aug 29 15:06:24 PDT 2007

Maybe we'll find it useful to go that that detail.

For example the schemas for extensibility may be interesting in their
specifics.

Also how the concepts of controls v libraries of multiple controls (and
how common data across those) is organized would be interesting in
specifics.

Examples of the more complex implementation challenges ahead could be
good to actually see.

... but that may be next week after we see who has tacked what
conceptually already.

--Kevin

Kevin Hakman

Director, Developer Evangelism
Co-Founder General Interface Enterprise Ajax Toolkit
P: (415) 225-4259  E: khakman at tibco.com
TIBCO Software Inc.

All information in this email is proprietary and confidential.