[OpenAjaxIDE] OAA IDE WG meeting and matrix

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Wed Aug 29 14:57:15 PDT 2007

It's a survey of current states of the Art.  I think Bertrand layered on
the "N, but could add this" concept.  Which is probably a useful one
since it's a bit beyond the binary Y/N.

I'd suggest yeses in bold though so that one can quickly see where
things align and where one would need go further.

-K

Kevin Hakman

Director, Developer Evangelism
Co-Founder General Interface Enterprise Ajax Toolkit
P: (415) 225-4259  E: khakman at tibco.com
TIBCO Software Inc.

All information in this email is proprietary and confidential.