[OpenAjaxIDE] IDE requirements matrix wiki page

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 24 10:26:14 PDT 2007

Oops. I forgot to include the URL:

----- Forwarded by Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM on 08/24/2007 10:25 AM
             Park/IBM                                                   To
                                       ide at openajax.org
             08/24/2007 10:25                                           cc
                                       IDE requirements matrix wiki page

Hi everyone,
I have created a wiki page that has a table that lists all of our IDE
requirements in as row headers and has column headers for "Adobe",
"Aptana", "jMaki" and "Microsoft". The idea is that we can see at a glance
how some existing metadata formats align versus the requirements we have

Definitely feel free to relabel columns, delete columns, or add columns as
people see fit. (Just don't break the page!) Also, if you notice that I
have included an extra section at the bottom of the table to allow people
to add new rows if they notice that we neglected to identify key

Most importantly, please populate the table cells so we can have a good
at-a-glance idea of which existing metadata formats support which of our