[OpenAjaxIDE] OpenAjax IDE Work Group: Regular Weekly Meeting Time: Thursdays: 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm Paris

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Thu Aug 23 11:13:42 PDT 2007

When: Occurs every Thursday effective 8/30/2007 until 1/31/2008 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: 1-877-422-0052 x142380

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OpenAjax IDE Work Group: Regular Weekly Meeting Time: Thursdays:  8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm Paris
The OpenAjax Alliance IDE Work Group will be meeting regularly on a weekly basis on Thursdays at 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm Paris for the foreseeable future. Please mark your calendars accordingly.  Notices for cancelled meetings will be sent rather than weekly notices for meeting.  Meeting may be cancelled or rescheduled during holidays for example.  Those cancellations or rescheduled dates will be discussed during the calls and notices will be sent for any variation to the standard schedule.
Each week at the scheduled time the call-in number will be:
*	Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
*	Toll: 1-314-655-1417
*	Participant Pin access code: 142380
*	IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-interop

Our weekly agendas will change over time, but with our requirements complete we are now in Phase II of the process to getting to a spec and agendas will focus on working towards an implementation of the metadata and an associated spec for it.

--Kevin Hakman
 TIBCO Software Inc.