[OpenAjaxIDE] OAA IDE Working Group: Next Meeting: Thurs, August 9, 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm Paris

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Wed Aug 8 08:19:24 PDT 2007

When: Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Despite discussion of a different time for this week, we'll meet at the same time.  Sorry some of you can't make it.  If not, we'll see you at the same time, next week.
OAA IDE Working Group
*	Next meeting: Thurs, August 9, 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm Paris
*	Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
*	Toll: 1-314-655-1417
*	Participant Pin access code: 142380
*	IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-interop
*	Agenda
*	Refine Requirements
*	Wrap up