[OpenAjaxIDE] (Belated) Congratulations - we are now the IDE Working Group

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 13 14:18:31 PDT 2007

The Steering Committee has approved the creation of the IDE Working Group
after seeing overwhelming membership vote in favor of approving the WG.
Congratulations to everyone, but especially to Kevin.

I have updated the Web site and wiki to reflect this news. Therefore:

The home wiki page is now http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE
(previously IDE_TF)
The use cases and requirements pages have moved to:
* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE/usecases (previously
IDE_TF/usecases)
* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE/usecases (previously
IDE_TF/requirements)
The survey has moved to:
* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_Survey (previously IDE_TF_Survey)

The old URLs should either be auto-redirected to the new URLs or there will
be an empty wiki page that points to the newer URL.

If anyone sees any dangling references to "IDE task force," please tell me.
(or simply fix them)

(I am holding off on notifying the membership until the SC completes its
voting on the individuals-as-members and updated development process so
that I only burden everyone with one email announcing 3 things.)