[OpenAjaxIDE] Microsoft Ajax metadata format quick start guide

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Thu Jul 12 11:07:05 PDT 2007

To clarify ... MSFT's example here is from their pre-existing work and
has been provided to inform requirements process for the IDE TF's work.
(It's not actually a proposed implementation).  Take a gander thru the
requirements that are still being refined, but near completion @
http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/requirements.  You'll see
that those requirements are consistent with your primary point.  (If not
please add a comment to that page so that we can leverage your input).

FWIW--Aptana has also provided an example of what they are currently
doing as it too may help inform a future specification and
implementation, but again the intent behind those are not as proposed
implementations, but rather examples of what certain vendors are already
doing in this area so that we can use that information to further inform
our requirements thinking.

Thanks.

--Kevin

Kevin Hakman

Director, Developer Evangelism
Co-Founder General Interface Enterprise Ajax Toolkit
P: (415) 225-4259  E: khakman at tibco.com
TIBCO Software Inc.

All information in this email is proprietary and confidential.