[OpenAjaxIDE] Microsoft Ajax metadata format quick start guide

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 12 07:46:09 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
Bertrand has sent in some emails describing the list of globals and
JavaScript extensions that MS Ajax uses, along with the XML format used to
document the runtime JavaScript used by MS Ajax. I have been going through
some of these documents and I found it a bit hard to figure out where I
could find an executive summary and some examples. Here is what I found:

Executive summary of XML metadata format:

List of JavaScript globals and JavaScript extensions used by MS Ajax:
* http://openajax.org/pipermail/interop/2007q2/000168.html

JavaScript globals and JavaScript extensions (i.e., the list from the
previous link) described using the XML metadata format:
 (then click on MicrosoftAjax.xml)