[OpenAjaxIDE] REMINDER: OpenAjax IDE Task Force Call Thursday Mar-8, 9am PST, noon EST, 6pm Paris

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Tue Mar 6 16:44:14 PST 2007

Let's discuss that a bit under "other business" and manage time
accordingly.

Are you thinking the TF grows up into a Working Group?  Seems the work
that's underway in the TF is pretty much what you've described as the
objective for a working group.

When you say "server framework" do you mean author-time activities
related to a server framework, or runtime processes?

Kevin Hakman

Director, Developer Evangelism

Co-Founder General Interface Enterprise Ajax Toolkit

P: (415) 225-4259  E: khakman at tibco.com

TIBCO Software Inc.

All information in this email is proprietary and confidential.