[OpenAjaxIDE] REMINDER: OpenAjax IDE Task Force Call Thursday Mar-8, 9am PST, noon EST, 6pm Paris

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 6 15:55:52 PST 2007

Hi Kevin,
It might be good to add an agenda item to talk about what we might report
and recommend at the F2F meeting. As I have mentioned multiple times by
now, my personal thinking is that the Alliance should launch an
"Integration Working Group" whose primary initial work item would be an
"OpenAjax Components" specification which defines an OpenAjax standard
wrapper (primarily metadata) for plugging Ajax components into both IDEs
and server frameworks. Maybe on Thursday we could discuss whether we have a
united viewpoint on what to say at the F2F. But it's OK with me if you
would prefer to work through requirements on Thursday and wait until the
F2F to discuss futures.

Jon

Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai at us.ibm.com>
Web Architect, Emerging Technologies
IBM, Menlo Park, CA
Mobile: +1-650-926-5865

             "Kevin Hakman"
             <khakman at tibco.co
             Sent by:                  <ide at openajax.org>
             ide-bounces at opena                                          cc
             jax.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [OpenAjaxIDE] REMINDER: OpenAjax
             03/06/2007 02:50          IDE Task Force Call Thursday Mar-8,
             PM                        9am PST, noon EST, 6pm Paris

Reminder:
OpenAjax IDE Task Force Phone Call
Next meeting: Thurs, Mar-8, 9am PST, noon EST, 6pm Paris
            Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
            Toll: 1-314-655-1417
            Participant Pin access code: 142380
            IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-interop
      Agenda
            Task force process
                  Review & refine requirements
            Any Other Business
            Wrap up

Thank you to those that have contributed to the Use Cases and Requirements
wiki pages!
(There’s still time for the rest of us to review and add additional
thoughts before the call tomorrow)

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/usecases
http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/requirements

--Kevin

Kevin Hakman
Director, Product Marketing | TIBCO General Interface
P: (415) 225-4259  E: khakman at tibco.com
TIBCO Software Inc.

All information in this email is proprietary and confidential.