[OpenAjaxIDE] Next IDE task force meeting - Thurs 25Jan 9amPST

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Wed Jan 24 14:41:23 PST 2007

REMINDER

Hey OpenAjax Alliance IDE TaskForce members...

We need some contributions to these two wiki pages in order to have a
valuable call this Thursday @ 9:00 am pacific...

(Otherwise it'll be a very short call).  We can't make progress until
use cases and requirements candidates are out there to discuss.

Please take some time Wednesday to contribute your thoughts so that
Thursday will be meaningful.

please write up narrative use cases here:
http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/usecases
<http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/usecases>

start making a list of requirements (using one of MUST, SHOULD, or COULD
importance words) here:
http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/requirements
<http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/requirements>

On the 25th, we'll review these use cases and use them to further inform
and prioritize requirements.

--Kevin

Kevin Hakman

Director, Product Marketing | TIBCO General Interface

P: (415) 225-4259  E: khakman at tibco.com

TIBCO Software Inc.

All information in this email is proprietary and confidential.