[OpenAjaxIDE] Next IDE task force meeting - Thurs 25Jan 9amPST

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 22 10:45:16 PST 2007

Hi everyone,
OK, it's official, this week's phone call on Thursday is at 9amPST,
noonEST, 6pmParis. I updated the wiki page
(http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF) to show this.

Jon

Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai at us.ibm.com>
Web Architect, Emerging Technologies
IBM, Menlo Park, CA
Mobile: +1-650-926-5865

             "Kevin Hakman"
             <khakman at tibco.co
                                       <ide at openajax.org>
             01/09/2007 04:55                                           cc
             PM                        Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS
                                                                   Subject
                                       OpenAjax IDE TaskFroce meeting to
                                       be rescheduled.

We’ll it’s 2007.  Happy New Year (and what a backlog of work that’s piled
up following the holidays).
Accordingly, this week’s IDE task force meeting (Thr, Jan-11, 2007 8:00 am)
will need to be rescheduled to allow more time for members to complete
surveys and initial use cases and requirements (and for Kevin to set up the
wiki pages for these).

The new date will be Thr, Jan-25, 2007 8:00 am.

Until then, please write up narrative use cases here:
http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/usecases

And start making a list of requirements (using one of MUST, SHOULD, or
COULD importance words) here:
http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/requirements

On the 25th, we’ll review these use cases and use them to further inform
and prioritize requirements.

--Kevin

Kevin Hakman
Director, Product Marketing | TIBCO General Interface
P: (415) 225-4259  E: khakman at tibco.com
TIBCO Software Inc.

All information in this email is proprietary and confidential.