[OpenAjaxIDE] OpenAjax IDE TaskFroce meeting to be rescheduled.

Kevin Hakman khakman at tibco.com
Tue Jan 9 16:55:14 PST 2007

We'll it's 2007.  Happy New Year (and what a backlog of work that's
piled up following the holidays).

Accordingly, this week's IDE task force meeting (Thr, Jan-11, 2007 8:00
am) will need to be rescheduled to allow more time for members to
complete surveys and initial use cases and requirements (and for Kevin
to set up the wiki pages for these).

The new date will be Thr, Jan-25, 2007 8:00 am.

Until then, please write up narrative use cases here:

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/usecases

And start making a list of requirements (using one of MUST, SHOULD, or
COULD importance words) here:

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/IDE_TF/requirements

On the 25th, we'll review these use cases and use them to further inform
and prioritize requirements.

--Kevin

Kevin Hakman

Director, Product Marketing | TIBCO General Interface

P: (415) 225-4259  E: khakman at tibco.com

TIBCO Software Inc.

All information in this email is proprietary and confidential.