[OpenAjaxGadgets] How about no Gadgets phone call today, instead joint IDE and Gadgets call tomorrow?

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 13 08:54:57 PDT 2009

I propose that we cancel the Gadgets phone call for today, and instead hold
a joint IDE and Gadgets call tomorrow.

At the Tuesday IDE phone call, I propose we run the meeting as follows:

(1) Start off with any issues that would have been on the agenda normally
for the IDE WG. (For example, we might have localization issues to discuss
(2) Then, any issues that are of interest to both committees (e.g.,
'default' vs 'defaultValue')
(3) Finally, any issues that are mostly focused on the interests of the
Gadgets TF (e.g., widget APIs),

Unless someone speaks up in the next couple of hours, we'll proceed with
the above plan.,

I'll prepare an agenda tomorrow morning and mail it to the two committees
in advance of the phone call.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://openajax.org/pipermail/gadgets/attachments/20090413/4b36a93a/attachment.html 

More information about the gadgets mailing list