[OpenAjaxGadgets] Request a widget mode

Howard Weingram weingram at tibco.com
Fri Apr 10 12:56:22 PDT 2009

Hi, Jon.

Thanks for the comment.

There is no onModeChanged at the time of the widget constructor or at the
time of onLoad, when the widget is first rendering. A mode change may occur
later, but it may be much later.

Unless onLoad must always be followed immediately by modeChanged (which is a
poor approach), I'll add getMode().

Regards,
Howard