[OpenAjaxGadgets] [OpenAjaxIDE] Property onChange notification events

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 8 14:20:04 PDT 2009

So I'm flipping back to voting for OpenAjax.hub.HubClient. Besides Howard's
explanation, we want to allow a widget to call disconnect() and connect()
as an option for dealing with authentication/authorization redirection
scenarios.

Jon

             Howard Weingram
             <weingram at tibco.c
                                       Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS,
             04/08/2009 01:35          Javier H Pedemonte/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
                                       "gadgets at openajax.org"
                                       <gadgets at openajax.org>.
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [OpenAjaxGadgets] [OpenAjaxIDE]
                                       Property onChange notification
                                       events

Note that HubClient also inherits Hub, so it also it also has publish,
subscribe, unsubscribe, isConnected and so on.

However, the language below allows this to be some custom hub client API,
that does not necessarily talk to a Container or a ManagedHub or anything.

Regards,
Howard