[OpenAjaxGadgets] [OpenAjaxIDE] Property onChange notification events

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 8 12:01:10 PDT 2009

Yes, I believe you are correct. At first I was going to say you were wrong
and that a mashup/widget system must implement OpenAjax.hub.HubClient, but
on closer inspection, the only APIs added by OpenAjax.hub.HubClient are the
constructor, connect(), disconnect() and getPartnerOrigin(), all of which
should be called auto-magically by the mashup/widget system on behalf of
the widget.

Jon,